Local Rules of Court
INVITATION TO COMMENT: The court is proposing revisions to its local rules and forms effective July 1, 2013. The proposed revisions and a response form are available by clicking here. The deadline to comment is Monday, May 13, 2013.
The local rules of court effective January 1, 2013, are available by clicking on the links below. Printed copies are available for purchase in any clerk's office or through the Executive Office.
For those who already have a complete set of local rules and wish to update just those portions of the rules that have changed, the court is pleased to offer a replacement packet.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Complete Local Rules
- Table of Contents
- Rule 1 - General Provisions
- Rule 2 - Criminal and Traffic Infraction Cases
- Rule 3 - Civil Cases
- Rule 4 - Administration of Civil Litigation
- Rule 5 - Family Law
- Rule 6 - Juvenile Proceedings
- Rule 7 - Probate
- Rule 8 - Claims of Adults with Disabilities or Minors
- Rule 9 - Attorneys' Fees in Default Matters, Promissory Notes, Contracts, and Foreclosures
- Rule 10 - Administration
- Rule 11 - Jury Management (Reserved)
- Rule 12 - Mental Health Conservatorships (LPS) (Reserved)
- Rule 13 - Appeals
- Rule 14 - Unlawful Detainer
- Rule 15 - Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Rule 16 - Protective Orders
- Rule 17 - Miscellaneous
- Index of Local Forms
- Subject Matter Index
Previous versions of the local rules are available here:
Back to Top