Local Rules of Court
INVITATION TO COMMENT: The court is seeking comments on proposed changes to local rules and forms, effective January 1, 2015. A complete packet showing the proposed changes and including a response form is available here.
The local rules of court effective July 1, 2014, are available by clicking on the links below. Printed copies are available for purchase in any clerk's office or through the Executive Office.
For those who already have a complete set of local rules and wish to update just those portions of the rules that have changed, the court is pleased to offer a replacement packet.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Complete Local Rules
- Table of Contents
- Rule 1 - General Provisions
- Rule 2 - Criminal and Traffic Infraction Cases
- Rule 3 - Civil Cases
- Rule 4 - Administration of Civil Litigation
- Rule 5 - Family Law
- Rule 6 - Juvenile Proceedings
- Rule 7 - Probate
- Rule 8 - Compromise of Claims
- Rule 9 - Attorneys' Fees in Default Matters, Promissory Notes, Contracts, and Foreclosures
- Rule 10 - Administration
- Rule 11 - Jury Management (Reserved)
- Rule 12 - Mental Health Conservatorships (LPS) (Reserved)
- Rule 13 - Appeals
- Rule 14 - Unlawful Detainer
- Rule 15 - Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Rule 16 - Protective Orders
- Rule 17 - Miscellaneous
- Index of Local Forms
- Subject Matter Index
Previous versions of the local rules are available here:
- Effective July 1, 2013
- Effective January 1, 2013
- Effective July 1, 2012
- Effective January 1, 2012
- Effective July 1, 2011
Back to Top